Open Server Manager.
Under Manage menu, select Add Roles and Features:
3. Select Role-based or Feature-based Installation:
4. Select the appropriate server (local is selected by default), as shown below:
5. Select Web Server (IIS) and click Next:
6. Select all the features that are selected in the following images.
7. Click Next and enable the following roles.
8. Click Next and click Install:
9. When the IIS installation completes, the wizard reflects the installation status:
10. Click Close to exit the wizard.
Users can also download IISConfigTemplate.xml file from and run the below Power shell command to configure the IIS.
Install-WindowsFeature -ConfigurationFilePath <Replace with xml path>
Ex: Install-WindowsFeature -ConfigurationFilePath D:\ConfigurationFiles\IISConfigTemplate.xml
Download the installer from the following link. http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=30683
Install the downloaded installer.