Tenant users can view the subscriptions that they manage in the current stamp and other connected stamps. To view the usage costs and quota consumption of subscriptions across stamps, the user needs to delegate access for the Billing service principal. This can be done from the following steps.
- Login to Azure Stack Hub tenant portal.
- Ensure there is at least one subscription (with contributor or owner access) with billing service registered.
- Click Billing Extension -> 'Manage Subscriptions'.
- Select a desired stamp and click 'Associate' button.
- Login to the user account when prompted.
- Give consent if prompted
- From the list of subscriptions listed, select the desired subscription for which the usage costs and quota consumption needs to be listed and click 'Delegate Access' button.
- The usage cost will be listed at-most in an hour, contact the administrator if it doesn't.