In case VConnect resource provider for Multi-Stamp Management is deployed prior to deploying the Billing resource provider, the following steps must be done once the License Activation steps are performed.
Login to the machine from where the Billing resource provider was installed.
Navigate to 'C:\CloudAssert\BillingRP' folder.
Copy 'Utility' folder.
3. Open the VConnect resource provider VM.
4. Paste the folder in the desktop.
5. Open an elevated PowerShell window and navigate it inside the 'Utility' folder.
6. Run the 'UpdateVConnectWithBillingSettings.ps1' file by providing the Billing API password that was used in Install Billing Resource Provider.
The password used for accessing Billing API service
VConnect API service URL (https:\\localhost:44305)
VConnect API Service user (cloudassertadminuser)
VConnect API Service password.
.\UpdateVConnectWithBillingSettings.ps1 -BillingApiPassword 'fill-here'E.G.:.\UpdateVConnectWithBillingSettings.ps1 -BillingApiPassword 'TestP@ss1234'
7. Copy any certificates (VConnectClientCertificate.cer) created for "Configuring a new Azure Stack Hub Stamp" in VConnect into Billing resource provider VM and import them into Personal store.
8. Navigate to Admin VConnect extension and click Connections -> Azure Stack Hub.
9. Click Edit for each connection and click the Save button to sync the connection in Billing.